It’s that time: We are looking for volunteers to help with the Information Stations! As you may know, volunteers at the Information Stations help our students feel welcome and find their way around campus. This will be especially important this semester!
This year, we are holding an information table outside of the new Enrollment Center prior to Fall start. The first three days of Fall start will be the stations set up around campus like in the recent past. As you look at the volunteer sign-up sheet, please take note of the two different tabs to sign up accordingly!
RJF Info Station: August 23-27 from 10:00am-3:00pm
Semester Start Stations: August 30-September 1 from 7:00am-6:30pm
Details about Information Stations that may look a bit different this semester:
We are inviting two volunteers to each station, but please prioritize filling each station so we can guarantee coverage for the 2-hour commitments.
- Please follow the current campus protocols while working at the information station to minimize contact and germ spreading.
- Each station will have two tables and 2 chairs in addition to plexiglass barriers and signs indicating wayfinding.
- Instead of having a binder of information that everyone thumbs through, a Google doc. will have all relevant information.This will allow us to keep information up-to-date as things change.
- Please bring your GRCC-issued laptop or tablet to access the Google doc. of information (again, to minimize the spread of germs).
- Handouts at each station will include campus maps, Sneden shuttle flyers and GetHelp cards.
- Please plan on bringing your own water and snacks as these will not be provided.
There will be hand sanitizer at each table. We will also have antibacterial wipes so the table can be wiped down at the end of each shift.