Wednesday October 27 from 11a.m. – 3p.m.
ATC Rooms 122,124
Employees are encouraged to stop by the Benefits Fair to get answers to your health care questions direct from the vendors. Human Resources/Benefit Representatives will be also be available to assist employees with their online open enrollment.
- BC/BS Representative will be available to assist with questions on coverage.
- Flex Administrators will be there to help you answer questions on Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care.
- Annuity Vendors will be available to answer your 403b questions and/or get you set up to save for your future.
- LMCU will be there with information on the many services offered from the credit union.
- Group Aflac will be there to discuss various voluntary benefit options
- Meet with Aflac Agent to enroll or obtain information on short term disability voluntary benefit cost.
We will have many more vendors in addition to these listed
Open Enrollment Starts today!
Each year, open enrollment gives employees the opportunity to reevaluate their benefits. It’s a chance to switch health plans, add coverage and shop for voluntary benefits such as Flex Spending and Aflac. The Open Enrollment period for employees to add, drop, or make changes to benefit plans will be October 25th through November 5th.
We will be holding WMHIP informational meetings. All benefit eligible employees are welcome. If you have any questions regarding WMHIP health plan options, coverage, or need assistance with completing open enrollment forms HR/Benefits staff will be available to help:
· Tuesday, October 26, 2021 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. ATC Auditorium Room 168
· Monday, November 1, 2021 2 p.m. to 3:30 pm Virtual Open enrollment Registration Link
· Tuesday, November 2, 2021 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. Sneden Hall Room 108
FSA/HSA Informational Meetings
· Thursday, October 28, 2021 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. FSA/HSA Webinar-Registration through Professional Development in the Online Center
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Debra Davis at (616) 234-4175 or Maria Belmares Herrera at (616) 234-4052
Pingback: COVID-19 shots and boosters (all three vaccines), Benefits and Wellness Fair, and Flu Shot Clinic all on October 27 from 11 AM to 3PM – GRCC Today