COVID vaccine booster shots available for GRCC students, employees, and community members at Oct. 27 clinic
Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center auditorium, 151 Fountain St. NE.
Grand Rapids Community College is planning a COVID-19 vaccination clinic for students, employees and community members that includes booster shots for all three vaccines for those who are eligible.
…. It is recommended that people bring their vaccine card if they are getting a second vaccine dose or a booster vaccine.
Benefits Fair and Wellness Fair
ATC Rooms 122 and 124
Employees are encouraged to stop by the Benefits Fair to get answers to your health care questions direct from the vendors. Human Resources/Benefit Representatives will be also be available to assist employees with their online open enrollment.
- BC/BS Representative will be available to assist with questions on coverage.
- Flex Administrators will be there to help you answer questions on Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care.
- Annuity Vendors will be available to answer your 403b questions and/or get you set up to save for your future.
- LMCU will be there with information on the many services offered from the credit union.
- Group Aflac will be there to discuss various voluntary benefit options
- Meet with Aflac Agent to enroll or obtain information on short term disability voluntary benefit cost.
We will have many more vendors in addition to these listed
…. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Debra Davis at (616) 234-4175 or Maria Belmares Herrera at (616) 234-4052.
Flu Shot Clinic for GRCC Staff & Faculty
Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center auditorium
This flu season, don’t get caught without your flu vaccine. Protect yourself by getting vaccinated. It is even more critical to get a flu shot this particular flu season because of the added complexities brought on by COVID-19.
Flu Shot Clinic for GRCC Staff and Faculty (no students or community members)
Walk-ins welcomed! If you prefer you can schedule an appointment for flu shot by selecting link below: