2021 W-2 Availability
- Electronic W-2’s will be made available to employees who have given consent by January 14, 2022.
- Paper W-2’s will be mailed to employees who have not given consent to receive them electronically on January 31, 2022. Paper W-2’s will not be available for pick up in Human Resources.
Verify Your Personal Information
- Verify and update your personal information through the Online Center by following the instructions found at http://www.grcc.edu/payrollandbenefits/forms/yearend. For assistance with personal information changes, please email Human Resources at email@example.com no later than January 7, 2022 to have the changes on your W-2.
Update your Tax Withholding Forms
- NEW 2022 tax forms will be available in January on the payroll web page at https://www.grcc.edu/humanresources/forms/payrollforms. New tax forms should be completed if:
- You moved in or out of the cities of Grand Rapids or Walker.
- Your filing status has changed.
- You are currently claiming exempt, to not have any withholding for Federal or State taxes, you are required to complete a new 2022 W-4 no later than February 5, 2022.
1095-C Tax Form
- All benefited employees will have a tax form 1095-C mailed to them on January 31 from PlanSource. You do not need this form to file your tax return, but you should keep this form with your tax records.
For Informational Purposes Only
- The 2022 Social Security tax rate is schedule to remain 6.2%, and the Medicare tax rate remains 1.45%.
- The 2022 social security wage base will increase to $147,000.00.
- The 2022 limitation for elective deferrals under a 403(b) or 457(b) will increase to $20,500.00 and the additional catch up provision for individuals age 50 and over remains unchanged at $6,500.00, for a total of $27,000.00