Google has been working on updating various applications to make them more accessible for users no matter where they are working.
The latest update is the ability to add a vacation auto-response to group emails, this must be completed by group managers, with holiday break right around the corner now might be the perfect time to try it out!
- Sign in to Google Groups.
- Click the name of a group you wish to add an auto reply to.
- On the left, go to Group settings and then Email options.
- In the Auto replies section, check the boxes next to the replies that you want to turn on and then enter a message.
- Check “Enable auto-reply to non-members outside the organization” to set up an auto reply for senders outside of GRCC
- Check “Enable auto-reply to non-members inside the organization.” to set up an auto-reply for senders with a GRCC email address.
- Click Save changes.
For more information and helpful tips, please visit the IT Customer Support Portal or contact the IT Customer Support Desk at x4357.
If you have a suggestion or a Technology Tip you think can be useful, you can submit them by emailing email@example.com