The Center for Teaching Excellence January 2022 newsletter is now available!
- Supporting Multilingual Students in College Classrooms: January 26, virtually from 3:00-4:00pm
- Diversity Lecture Series – Crossroads: Academic Freedom and (The) Ivory Tower with Nikole Hannah-Jones on January 31st at 6pm.
- Teaching Practices: Attendance (VIDEO)
- What Is Whiteness? Book discussion group starting February 3. Details here.
- Yourself, Then Others….It’s Not Selfish. Thursday, February 3 from 12pm-1pm. Details here.
- Bounce Back with Student Life on February 9 from 11am-1pm. Details here.
- I Didn’t Sign Up to Teach Online, But Here I Am! Panel discussion February 11 from 11am-12pm. Details here.
- Great Teachers Seminar – Applications Are Open
- Understanding Today’s Veteran. Join us virtually on February 17 from 11:30am to 12:30pm.
- Learning on the Lakeshore (VIDEO)
- Early Alert Updates (VIDEO)
- Selected New Titles in Teaching and Learning
- Excellence in Education Award – Nominate a Colleague!