GRCC’s Strategic Leadership Team (SLT) met on Friday, February 18, from 9 a.m. -noon. Here is a recap of the meeting:
- As part of SLT’s work this year to support the development of a revised GRCC Strategic Plan, the team continued its presentation and review of feedback about our current Strategic Goals and suggestions for updating the goal definitions, indicators, and CAPs.
- Provost Knetl introduced our Achieving the Dream (ATD) coaches and guests, Donna McKusick and Jerrett Dumouchel, who attended the meeting to share an overview of the ATD Institutional Capacity Assessment Tool (ICAT) and summarize the results from GRCC’s recent administration of the ICAT. Following this presentation, SLT members in attendance participated in a Capacity Café of three breakout discussion rounds to review and discuss the summary results, according to the seven ICAT capacities (Teaching & Learning, Engagement & Communication, Strategy & Planning, Policies & Practices, Leadership & Vision, Data & Technology, and Equity).
- SLT’s next meeting is Friday, March 18th. During this meeting, SLT will continue to refine our draft strategic plan recommendations.
- Revised 2018-2022 GRCC Strategic Plan brochures are available! Please contact LaKenya Gissendanner at email@example.com to request copies. You can also download the electronic version here.
- Please contact Sheila Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions about SLT meetings.
About the Strategic Leadership Team: The purpose of the Strategic Leadership Team (SLT) is to provide a forum that enables a wide variety of college constituency groups the opportunity to provide input into the present and future direction of the College. This team will guide the development and on-going implementation of our strategic plan, review benchmarking data, study budget realities and offer recommendations for budget priorities. SLT’s membership includes over 90 representatives of the college community. Please visit this page to learn more about SLT.