GRCC’s Strategic Leadership Team (SLT) met on Friday, March 18, from 9am-noon. Here is a recap of the meeting:
- The team viewed a presentation and participated in a table discussion about results from a recent survey of exclusively online learners.
- The SLT Executive Team provided a presentation to update SLT members on the status of our work this year, a refresher of the charge to SLT for the year, and the Team’s goals for the coming weeks.
- The team completed an activity to continue the conversation about how our 5 Strategic Goals work in concert together. This will inform our Team’s recommendation and implementation of the next Strategic Plan.
- Based on previous feedback from SLT members, Dr. B. Afeni McNeely Cobham led a discussion about how Equity is not just its own Strategic Goal but is represented across the Strategic Plan. This was followed by a table discussion and activity that will also inform our recommendation and implementation of the next Strategic Plan.
- SLT’s next meeting is Friday, April 15. During this meeting, SLT will hear an update from Human Resources on the Evidence-Based Selection Process and then finalize our recommendation for next year’s Strategic Plan.
- Revised 2018-2022 GRCC Strategic Plan brochures are available! Please contact LaKenya Gissendanner at firstname.lastname@example.org to request copies. You can also download the electronic version here.
- Please contact Sheila Jones, email@example.com, if you have any questions about SLT meetings.
About the Strategic Leadership Team: The purpose of the Strategic Leadership Team (SLT) is to provide a forum that enables a wide variety of college constituency groups the opportunity to provide input into the present and future direction of the College. This team will guide the development and on-going implementation of our strategic plan, review benchmarking data, study budget realities and offer recommendations for budget priorities. SLT’s membership includes over 90 representatives of the college community. Please visit this page to learn more about SLT.