As we get closer to the start of the new semester, we hope that you are getting an opportunity to explore the new Panopto software!
Please follow the directions below on how to update share settings for Panopto videos to ensure they will be visible to students or others with a direct link.
To change the settings:
- Navigate to the Video in Panopto
- Select the Gear menu on the top right corner
- Once inside the Gear menu, select Share
- Once in the share options, under who can access this video change the setting to one of the following options:
- Private- Only Specific People or Groups (They will need to be added in the top half of the screen)
- Organization (Unlisted)- Anyone at your org who has the link
- Public (Unlisted)- Anyone who has the link
For more information and helpful tips, please visit the IT Customer Support Portal or contact the IT Customer Support Desk at x4357.
If you have a suggestion or a Technology Tip you think can be useful, you can submit them by emailing email@example.com