Quality Matters (QM) Rubric Online Course Begins on September 13!
Known as the APPQMR for short, this is a three-week asynchronous online course beginning Tuesday, September 13 and ending Tuesday, October 4, 2022. The course is QM’s flagship workshop on the QM Rubric and its use in reviewing the design of online and blended courses and is intended for a broad audience, including but not limited to faculty, instructional designers, administrators, and adjunct instructors. The APPQMR is the prerequisite for the Peer Reviewer Course, which is the required course to become a QM Peer Reviewer. Contact Ian Matthews for more information.
Join us for the first Tips & Tricks session on Thursday, September 22!
This discussion based session is an opportunity for instructors to share their teaching innovations. Participants should be prepared to share what is working and what is not, to offer and receive advice, and to connect with colleagues across the college. It’s a great way to catch up with colleagues and hone your teaching skills. Coffee and snacks will be provided. This session recurs monthly, beginning Thursday, September 22 at 11am, and is being offered in a hyflex format.
Featured Upcoming Workshops/Events and Reminders:
- Panopto Basics – Tuesday, 9/13, 10-11:30am, Hyflex
- Curriculog Training – Thursday, 9/15, 3-4pm, Hyflex
- Panopto Beyond Basics – Tuesday, 9/20, 1-2:30pm, Hyflex
- Reminder: ETOM Fall 2022 Conference Proposals due on October 4 and Conference @ GVSU on November 4. See http://etom.org/event/fall2022conference for more information.
- Reminder: Community of Practice ImpACT Grant applications due on October 21. As previously announced during the latest Read to Act Collective, this opportunity is still available. See the attached document for all of the details.
Please visit the Calendar and Programming website for the current listing of all Fall 2022 Professional Development opportunities being offered by TLDE!