Professional Development Grants for Faculty!
The Instructional Improvement and Professional Development (IIPD) program has been operating at GRCC for over 30 years. It is made possible through funding provided by the Grand Rapids Community College Foundation and is administered by the Grants Department.
The purpose of the IIPD program is to support faculty professional development to ensure continued growth, develop new avenues of instruction and curriculum, and to enhance the professional lives of faculty for increased student learning, achievement and success.
Visit the IIPD Application & Guidelines website to learn more. The application deadline for the fall cycle is October 21, 2022.
Reminder: Drop-in Support is available in RJF 373!
Ian Matthews, the GRCC online instructional designer, is available by email, or in-person 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to assist you in all things related to online teaching. Faculty liaisons, Deb Vilmont and Rachel Lutwick-Deaner, hold drop-in hours on Wednesdays, 9 am – 11 a.m., and Thursdays, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Featured Upcoming Workshops/Events and Reminders:
- Panopto Beyond Basics – Tuesday, 9/20, 1 – 2:30 p.m., HyFlex
- Tips and Tricks – Thursday, 9/22, 11 a.m. – noon, HyFlex
- Classroom Observation Training – Wednesday, 9/28, 3 – 4 p.m., In Person
- Reminder: ETOM Fall 2022 Conference Proposals due on October 4 and Conference @ GVSU on November 4. See http://etom.org/event/fall2022conference for more information.
- Reminder: Community of Practice ImpACT Grant applications due on October 21, 2022. As previously announced during the latest Read to Act Collective, this opportunity is still available. See the attached document for all of the details.
Please visit the Workshops and Professional Development Calendar and Programming website for the current listing of all Fall 2022 Professional Development opportunities being offered by TLDE!