IT and Human Resources are offering a new course this academic year as part of Professional Development. This training is designed for supervisors and leaders of the college to learn more about the technology and tools offered by IT to help make your job easier. The course will cover:
- IT Service Portal
- Network Account Provisioning forms
- Equipment procurement and replacement processes.
- Approving/denying timesheets and delegating access
- Overview of performance reviews
- How to handle when an employee leaves or transfers
- Google Resources
- And more
The next session is Thursday, February 2. To sign up, please register via the Online Center.