14.5 Campus Closing due to Inclement Weather & Emergency Conditions
- Updated building names and titles
14.14 Building Access Raider Card
- Changed Campus Police to GRCC Police or GRCC Police Department throughout the document.
- IX C. Removed reference to local law enforcement (as they do not have card access)
- X. C Changed “against college policy to “prohibited”
- X. D. 9 changed the wording but not the meaning
14.19 COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Health Program & Early Childhood Learning Lab Employees
- Revised to reflect that dates which were previously imposed (for reporting vaccination status; providing proof of vaccination; and seeking exemptions) by the Policy have lapsed. The proposed revised Policy requires new covered employees (e.g., new hires and transfers) to provide their vaccination status and proof of vaccination (or seek an exemption) as soon as practicable.
- Revised to reflect the rescission of the College’s Face-Covering Policy.
- Addition of responsibility for tracking cost share and value calculation
- Addition of responsibility for certifying time and effort by grant-funded employees
- Addition of required obligation to participate in federal external evaluation if selected
- Addition of obligation to comply with federally-mandated disclosure requirements and financial conflict of interest reporting
- Addition of responsibilities related to subawards and monitoring of subrecipients
- Addition of obligation regarding records retention for federal grants
- Addition of responsibility for grant closeout
- All detailed information was moved from the Policy Statement section to the Implementation and Administration of Grant Awards section. Where applicable, references to the specific sections of 2 CFR 200 were inserted and details that had been taken verbatim from those sections were moved to the department’s Grants Administration Guide.
The new/revised policies have been added to the College Policies website.