Summer Teaching & Learning Institute – We Need Your Input!
Planning is underway for this year’s summer institute. Please complete this form to provide feedback that will help inform this year’s schedule and learning opportunities! The form will be open until April 17.
Reminder: Applications are open for the 2023 Great Teachers Seminar!
The event will be held in Grand Rapids at City Flats Hotel on August 1 to 3 p.m. (Tuesday-Thursday) from 8:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. Read more on the Great Teachers website. Please apply via this application link. The deadline to apply is May 5th.
Reminder: Blackboard Ultra Base Navigation
On Saturday, May 6, between 9:00 to 11:00 a.m., GRCC IT will be updating Blackboard to incorporate the new Ultra Base Navigation. This new navigation has a sleek, modern look and feel, and will save you time with simpler workflows and easier access to important information. Learn more on the Blackboard Ultra Base Navigation Transition Hub. Visit the hub to view recordings of previous informational sessions.
Featured Upcoming Workshops/Events:
- Creating Effective Assessment – Wednesday, April 5, noon to 1:30 p.m. – In-person, 315 RJF Hall
- Creating Effective Assessment – Wednesday, April 12, 3:00 to 4:30 p.m – Virtual
- Faculty Showcase – Wednesday, April 13, noon to 1:00 p.m. – HyFlex: ATC Theater and Virtual
- Winter Semester TLDE Faculty Liaison Office Hours, Virtually: Tuesdays 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. (email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a virtual appointment).
- Adjunct Faculty Support: Please reach out to Alyssa Spoolstra, Adjunct Faculty Liaison, via email to email@example.com.
- TLDE Office Information: The TLDE office location is RJF 373. TLDE staff are available Mondays – Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to assist you. Please stop by the office, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 616-234-3205 and we will be happy to help you!
Please visit CTE’s Calendar and Programming webpage for the current listing of all Winter 2023 Professional Development opportunities being offered by TLDE!