Over 60 students, faculty and community members attended the documentary/panelist discussion More Than a Word, hosted by the Native American Student Organization (NASO) on Thursday, November 15, 2018.
The NASO would like to thank all those who contributed to the success of this event.
- Dillon Carr, Professor of Anthropology at GRCC
- Andre Fields, Counselor at GRCC
- Belinda Bardwell, GVSU Native American Advisory Council
- Lynn LaPointe, Michigan Department of Education, Indigenous Education Initiative
- Student Alliance President, Liz Nguyen
- GRCC Filmmakers, Alex Woodward
- Equity and Inclusion Center
- Library & Learning Commons
- GRCC Bookstore
- College Success Center
- Media Tech.
- Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi
- Latino Network Newsletter
- Anishinaabe Circle
- GRPS Native American Education Program
- Chi-Miigwetch (Thank you very much)
NASO Board Members