Here are some of the 100 Ways to Give projects that have been organized for October:
- GRCC’s legal counsel is collecting 100 pounds of “wish list” items for the YWCA Crisis Center.
- Adult education plans to raise $100 for the Mary J. Szczepanski “Never Give Up” MS Scholarship Foundation at the 6th annual Bowl for MS event from 2-6 p.m. October 18 at Lincoln Lanes.
- The Ford Fieldhouse staff plans to volunteer at God’s Kitchen.
- Training Solutions staff plans to work with Habitat for Humanity.
- The athletics department will volunteer at the Equest Center for Therapeutic Riding.
- SICE students and staff are featuring a special dish on The Heritage’s lunch menu, with proceeds going to Kids’ Food Basket, on October 3 and 31.
You can bring items for any 100 Ways to Give projects to drop boxes at:
- the Enrollment Center.
- the Student Success Center in Sneden Hall.
- at Tassell M-TEC.
- in the Student Life office at the Student Center.
- the first-floor circulation desk at the library.
To see the full list of projects, click here. When getting involved, don’t forget to share it on social media by using #GRCC100years and #100waystogive on Twitter and Instagram, and “Grand Rapids Community College” on Facebook.