The bookmarks bar is at the top of your Chrome menu. The bookmark bar allows you to save important websites for later and will allow easier navigation to sites so you don’t have to search for websites on Google or grcc.edu.
To bookmark a page:
- Navigate to the website you would like to bookmark
- Press the Star on the top of the browser, next to the address bar.
- Name the bookmark. For additional organization, you can save the bookmark into a folder.
- Select the More option on the the bottom of the Bookmark Added menu.
- Select the Bookmark bar folder
- Select the New Folder at the bottom.
- Name the folder.
- Select Save.
For more information and helpful tips, please visit the IT Customer Support Portal or contact the IT Customer Support Desk at x4357.
If you have a suggestion or a Technology Tip you think can be useful, you can submit them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org