Sixteen GRCC ESPs and friends spent their Halloween packing sack suppers at Kids’ Food Basket to make sure nearly 4,000 kids would have supper on Tuesday night.
Pictured are Nanci Guigue, Sue Hill and daughter Shelby, Janice Holton, Marcia Lee, Jan Miller, Laura Smoes and fiance Chris; Brenda and Aaron Spratling and friend Joe; Fawn Tobolic, Becky Yoder, Penni Weninger, and Derek DeVries with his wife Adrienne who is the volunteer coordinator at Kids Food Basket.
Art & Bev’s Weekly Specials Week of November 1-4, 2011
- Soups: Tomato Herb/Southwest Chicken Chili
- Turkey, Bacon, Avocado Panini $4.50
- Reuben $4.50
- Soups: Spicy Black Bean/Chicken Wild Rice
- Foot long Grilled Italian Sub w/peppers, onions, provolone $5.00
- Soups: White Chicken Chili/Fire Roasted Vegetable
- Pasta Bar w/fresh Charlie bread $7.00
- Broccoli Cheese and One or Two More
Art & Bev’s is a student-run enterprise and your patronage helps our students learn.
College Roundup: Volleyball
Published: Saturday, October 29, 2011, 8:00 PM | Grand Rapids Press
The Grand Rapids Community College volleyball team won its second consecutive Michigan Community College Athletic Association title with a seminfal win against St. Clair County (25-16, 25-14, 25-17) and a win in the finals against Oakland Community College (25-19, 25-29, 23-25, 25-18). (More)