Purchasing Policy (revised)
- Reorganized sections for ease of accessing information.
- Added provision prohibiting use of college resources for charitable donations or sponsorships unless approved in advance by the President or designee.
- Added requirement that all products and services must be universally accessible
- Updated the link to MICRO LOCAL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE CERTIFICATION (CITY OF GRAND RAPIDS)
- Updated the link to DIRECTORY OF MICRO LOCAL BUSINESS ENTERPRISES (CITY OF GRAND RAPIDS)
- Updated link to City of Grand Rapids – Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Revised language for Personal Gifts (section L).
- Revised language for Purchase of Gifts (section O)
- Revised language and order for Procurement/Travel Cards (section M)
- Revised language in Section VI Who should read this policy to include All GRCC staff that influence, authorize and/or execute purchases.
- Included section addressing Accessible Electronic Information Technology
- Added Purchasing Policy Attachment B – MLBE Guidelines
Hazard Communication (revised)
- Revised the policy statement for clarification regarding the expectation that employees are to be aware of the hazardous chemicals they may encounter in the normal course of their employment and procedures established for appropriate response to these hazards.
- Simplified references to the GRCC Right to Know Program Document