Beginning on Monday, May 1, contractors will be on site to begin a variety of summer projects:
- Concrete repair work will occur in specific areas on the Commons on Monday and Tuesday. There will be some noise as they demolish the failing concrete. They will them pour replacement, which will be roped off for several days. Pedestrian traffic will not be impacted. However, vehicular delivery services will not be able to travel the Commons next week.
- Phase 2 of the Bostwick ramp repair work will also begin. This will include work on lower levels throughout the ramp. If you park in that ramp, please note that areas of the ramp will be closed to allow for this work.
Music Department is on the move!
- They’re going home! We will be moving the Music Department offices from the Data Center back to the Music Building on Monday, May 1. Throughout the week, we’ll be moving equipment and instruments from various campus buildings back to the Music building. The professional piano movers will be on site on Wednesday and Thursday, May 3 and 4.
Other summer moves:
- Due to Bostwick ramp work, the DSS Testing center will be moving on May 3 to the Science Building for the summer.
- Counseling and Advising services will be moving to the Data Center. Watch for more information next week!